Share | 

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:45 am

Finn
I hesitate for a moment, but I eventually nod in agreement. "You're right. Soon enough they'll become unstoppable. We need to work out their weaknesses quickly if we're going to have any chance of preventing that."
Nobody is going to like going out of their comfort zone to leave the Hilltop, but it's something we're all just going to have to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:52 am

Paul:
"Finn, Harl. Gather up some of the most able people you can find and then head out. I'll be going with you, but, first I need to tell Michael an' get some supplies." I say to them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:55 am

Finn
"Sure thing," I say to Paul as Harl and I head out. After conferring for a while we decide on a list of people that would be best to help. We separate and head off to find them. Harl starts of by going to find Kyle, while I go and get Lil.

Opening the door of the caravan, I peep my head inside. "Lil, you in here?" I call and wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 am

Lil:
"Diddo!" I shout. "I'm in the Bedroom." I say as I close the magazine I was reading and place it on the bed-side locker. I get up and begin to walk towards the door, but, he walks in and I stop.

"What's up?" I ask him while taking a bob-en of the table and fixing my hair into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:02 am

Finn
"While Harl and I were out teaching some of the teens self defence we came across another mutated walker," I tell her, stepping further into the room. "Paul has asked Harl and I to gather up some people to come with us to investigate. It seems there are many different types of mutated walkers, and we want to find their weaknesses before they get too strong."
I watch her facial expression as she takes everything in.
"Want to come?" I ask her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:10 am

Lil:
I think to myself for a few moments. "That's-- Crazy." I say while shaking my head. I look up at him and then grin. "Alright." I say while playfully pushing past him and heading into the kitchen.
"Susie's out with her friends, I'll go tell her." I say to Finn while gettin' my coat.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 am

Finn
"Sure, I'm going to get a couple more people so I'll meet you down there," I say, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before I exit the caravan. Next, I make my way over to Jacob's caravan.

I knock on the door and wait.
"Oh, hey Finn," Evan says, opening the door widely to reveal Jacob sitting on the sofa behind him.
"Hey, fancy coming to investigate some mutated walkers?" I ask them, leaning against the side of the wall.
"Sure," Jacob exclaims, standing up from the sofa with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:18 am

( FF? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:19 am

(Yep Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:23 am

Paul:
The sun was setting in the sky; and we were in the woods that surrounded the Hilltop. There was about twelve of us, we were packed with weaponry and supplies; ready to fight anything that hit us.

Lil:
I trotted along the mucky path with Finn at my side. I has a baseball bat in my right hand and a rucksack filled with food, med-kits, and other necessities.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:25 am

Finn
I walk beside Lil, my hand tightly gripped around my axe. I'm on edge, constantly looking around me incase another one of those crazy mutated walkers pops out from nowhere and attacks us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:44 am

((Who is out on the investigation then? xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:45 am

(Harl and Kyle defo are Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 am

((Good good ;DD))

Harl examined the surronding environment. It was weird that we were actually hunting down mutated walkers instead of trying to avoid them. She swung her machete around her wrist as she walked along to occupy herself. Kyle strolled to her other side with two axes clutched in his hands.

((Shall we have Aaron and Bree having a picnic in one of the fields? Wink ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 am

(Yeah, that's cute Very Happy)

Jake
Trying my best to avoid Evan, I walk further forwards in the group. I walk forwards and slow down beside a girl and a guy, Kyle and Harlequin I think their names are. "So have you guys seen many of these mutated walkers?" I ask them out of interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:05 am

(Hey guys!
I've got to start coming here earlier >_< But I have to pack and put away more stuff later on :S

P.s Does the Hilltop have a well? Because I was thinking of Peter doing... something really bad.)

Damion~
I put a banana peel to my face and act like I have a mustache.

Vanessa~
I rub my stomach and look around, it bothers me that I haven't done much lately but I can't help it. It's a new environment and I have to watch Damion so he won't get hurt. I glance over at Aidan who's trying to get the garbage off Damion's face, I can't help but laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:09 am

(I assume it probably would have a well Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 am

(Goooddd Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:42 am

Harl and Kyle looked at the man, realising it is one of the twins... But which?
"Yeah," Harl replied. "Us and members of the group have encountered them over time, it's weird to think these thing are becoming more than brainless monsters out for our flesh," she remarked in response.

Aaron glanced at Bree, who was sitting the other side of the candle in the field. They had laid out a picnic rug to sit on, with some small foods to nibble on. Aaron removed his bag from his back, and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses.
"I took this from my mum's wine cabinet," Aaron grinned. "I thought it would make the occasion more romantic since its wine, you know?" He babble nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 am

Jacob
I nod. "Yep, they're going to become a much bigger threat... but I guess it's good that we're going out now then," I say to them. I keep glancing around as I talk, just to be on the safe side.

Bree
I giggle and nod, picking up my glass and handing it to him. "You're quite the romantic," I say with a playful grin as I wait for him to pour some wine into my glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 am

"Yep- If we left it any later they probably would've been powerful and mutated enough to destroy us all in one wave," Harl remarks with a frightened chuckled at the thought. "Slowly the numbers of walkers are decreasing..."

Aaron chortled.
"Why thank you," he replied with a smirk, before opening the bottle and dropping the lid on the ground, and the pouring it into her glass. Once he had poured hers he quickly poured his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:16 am

(Sorry about the slow replies, my Internet is being a snail)

Jacob
"Yeah, at least we're doing our bit," I say, nodding in agreement.

Bree
"Thanks," I say as he pours me a drink. I take a sip of it, peering it him from over the glass. I set it down on the ground and lean back on my elbows. "So, Mr Smooth," I say playfully, "where do you get all of your moves from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:21 am

((Its alright! ;3))

Harlequin glanced at the man.
"I'm sorry, which twin are you again?" She asked with a nervous laugh. "I have still to completely learn everyone's names."

Aaron also took a sip as Bree did so, before lowering his glass down to the ground when she asked the question.
"Practise makes perfect," He remarked bluntly. "You've gotta learn all the right things to say and what not to say," he added. "And I'm still learning," he revealed with a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 am

Jake
I laugh. "Don't worry, we get it a lot. I'm Jacob," I tell her. "And that's Evan," I say, turning my head to nod in his direction. He's a bit further back in the group. "You're Harlequin, right?"

Bree
"Oh dear," I say with a chuckle as I watch him grin.
"So, uh, what have you learnt so far?" I ask casually. I bite my lip as I wait for his response - I really want to see what he comes up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 am

"Nice to meet you formally, Jacob," Harlequin greeted with a smile before looking quickly at Evan."And yes, the names Harlequin Davidson," she informed, slightly arranged out saying her second name as she hasn't heard it in a long time. "And this is my brother-in-law, Kyle," she introduced.
"Alright," Kyle retorted rotating his head to Jacob, after Kyle had been looking around and only listening in on the conversation.

Aaron paused at her response, before taking a sip of the wine and exhaling deeply.
"Stuff... Things," he retorted with a chuckle. "Why do you wish to know?" He questions Bree as he shuffles his shoulders back and forth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next