HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:19 am

((Oh yes 'dem two Razz! And that's alright, thankfully we have other characters to RP :3))

Kyle shifted over closer to PJ, covering it up as if he went to get some more bricks.
"So, what do you think of this Hilltop community and their proposal for a friendship?" he asked as a conversation starter, with a soft smile as he prepares to put bricks onto the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 am

PJ:
I look away from Alan who was humming to himself as he applied cement to the bricks. I turn my gaze to Kyle as he asks me a question.

"I really don't know what to think, I mean, they seem nice-- but, I've heard stories from your group about the safe-zones that weren't actually safe. I really don't know what to expect!" I give my opinion to Kyle while carefully placing a brick on-top of another.

The Town Hall was coming along fine, we'd gotten a lot done in the past few days, but, it was still nowhere near completion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:24 am

"I completely agree," Kyle replied smiling. "They do seem much more genuine, friendly and trustworthy than others before, so I guess that's a good thing," he retorted shrugging his shoulders as he slopped cement down and a brick on top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 am

PJ:
"And, the main girl that done the speaking-- Uh, Tess, seemed really friendly and nice when I was showing them to the house they were staying in." I add to Kyle's comment.

I look to check on Alan, he was 16-- but, we always knew that Alan had something wrong with him. His mind sometimes wouldn't cooperate with what we asked him to do, so, Duane and I took extra care of him.

"Anyways, Harl is gone with'em isn't she?" I say. Kyle nods in reply. "How is she doing? We haven't talked much since the Party." I ask Kyle since he and Harl were close.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:31 am

"That's great," he remarked in response to Tess. "Yeah, she did. She's doing great; I think she's finally over the death of her sister; she never spoke of the matter but I could tell it was still sitting like a lump at the bottom of her heart- finally she'll be stronger; especially with these issues involving Negan," he said pausing as he put a brick onto the wall. "How old are you again?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:36 am

PJ:
I smile as Kyle tells me how Harl was doing, I don't know why, but, I thought it was great that Harl was feeling great!
"I'm 22." I tell Kyle while brushing a few strands of my black hair out of the way of my face.

Although, I think I get some cement in it and I swear-- desperately trying to take it out. But, I succeed.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 am

"Really? I thought you were a year or two younger than that!" Kyle complimented with a sweet smirk. "I'm getting older now; hit 25 recently, I think, anyway..." he chuckled awkwardly, before chuckling softly even more as she struggles with cement in her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:45 am

PJ:
I flick the cement away and look at him. "Thanks, that's really sweet Kyle!" I say with a smile as he compliments how I look younger then my actual age. "25 isn't that bad, you're still in your, um, prime." I say with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 am

"In my prime, eh?" he said, flexing his biceps sarcastically. "I have to agree with you on that point!" he chortled releasing his arms down out of that position and grabbing a brick and plopping cement on the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 am

PJ:
I laugh at his gestures. "You should take to Duane, he's always worrying about his age, I think he found a grey hair yesterday and totally freaked." I say to Kyle with another laugh.

I look at Alan again to see if he was okay, he was fine, just minding his business-- humming to himself. I smile at him and he smiles back.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:57 am

Kyle laughed, before glancing at PJ.
"Oh dear goodness, that is hysterical..." he remarked with a continued laughter. "So, when do ya think we'll need to go get supplies from the bunker?" he asked, seeing as Paula had links to the higher hierarchy of the safe zone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 am

PJ:
I shrug. "I'm not entirely sure Kyle. Ever since Jessica was killed, Jackson's been a mess, Duane has been really busy, and so have I. We haven't done an inventory check since yesterday, but, as far as I know-- we're doing okay." I tell him all I know.

"But, I think we'd be going to the bunker very soon. Although with the Hilltop wanting to have a trading business with us, we might get some extra food and supplies!" I say to Kyle as I grab a bag of cement-mix and mixed it in with water.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 am

Oh yes, I understand," Kyle replied quietly, forgetting to regard those factors, placing a brick and thumping it down and cleaning the extra cement under and beside it. "But anyway, what is your favourite music genre, then?" he said, changing the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:21 am

(are they still at the hilltop or whats going on?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:25 am

((Yeah they are; me and Fordee just decided to RP with characters at Lucky Palms though; because Fordee wasn't in a RPing mood to have a long political speech and discussion and because it was only us on! :3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 am

( Sorry I poofed. )

PJ:
I think to myself for a few moments. "You'll laugh if I told you." I say to Kyle while brushing my hair behind my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 am

"Try me," Kyle remarked in a devious voice and grin, leaning heavily against a freshly placed brick on the wall to keep it on place.

((It's alright :3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 am

PJ:
I look at him and nervously laugh. "Okay. Heavy Metal." I tell him truthfully. I try to avoid his contact, because I didn't want to see if he was about to laugh or not.

"By brother Jerone used to bring his friends over when I was younger and he'd play the music in his bedroom. My bedroom was beside his bedroom and I used to listen to the music while playing with my Barbies!" I say while laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:40 am

"Really?" Kyle responded. "That is quite surprising, I never knew you were into such a unique style of music," he remarked with a grin. "Heavy metal and barbies must have been a great mix, right?" he chuckled aimlessly, before leaning over to get bricks and cement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:43 am

PJ:
"Yeah, it really did do wonders for the games I played!" I say to him, grinning at his grin. "So, what about you?" I ask him while smoothing out the cement I had sloppily placed on a brick.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:46 am

Kyle chuckled at her response.
"Well- I was more of a peaceful lad, more into the likes of country music; it was just soothing and had a refreshing and spring-summer like vibe to it," he informed quietly. "The type of songs you would listen to whilst laying out in a corn field underneath a tree and watch the world slowly move by in front of your eyes, yahno?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 am

(anyone wanna RP? I'm totally bored. I rekon i should make another character, if thats okay.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:50 am

PJ:
I smile. "I can't say I ever lay down in a cornfield underneath a tree, watching the world slowly move by me. I'm from Bridgeport, so the I don't recognize the feeling." I say to Kyle.

"But, it paints a nice picture in my head." I say while picturing Kyle wearing a cowboy hat, with a piece of wheat in his mouth while he was sitting in a field filled with crops.

( That's fine, but, I'm not in the mood to RPG at The Hilltop, so if you have anyone at Lucky Palms like Rose or something then Rose, PJ, and Kyle could have a three-way-- that sounded better in my head. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:53 am

Kyle chortled. "Well; my parents were adventurous campers and hikers of all sorts, so most of my childhood free time was spent outdoors. Oh, the apartment life... Did you ever go out onto the rooftop at night and star gaze?" he questioned soothingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 am

(xD. I might make another character. Yeah, Rose is free.)
-Rose
I wander around the safe zone with Charlete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next