Share | 

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 am

Erin
"To be honest, I was getting seriously bored in the safe-zone. I though that joining up here would bring me a little excitement," I say to the guys with a grin. Well, that and the fact that I can't stand seeing Finn and Lil together anymore.

I pick up my cards and examine them closely.

Finn
"I honestly don't know," I confess, looking into Lil's eyes now. "I just- I feel like I don't even know her anymore," I say. I look away and shake my head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:11 am

Nile:
"Hm. You should of stayed with your Folks." I mumble while hitting Bruce with a card. He looks at me and then looks at Erin. "Nile, do you want the boss t'hear?" He snaps while looking around the truck.

I sigh and then turn my gaze to Erin. "I'd trade this life for one in your safe-zone anyday." I tell her, a frown planted on my face.

Lil:
I hug Finn. "Don't worry, I'm sure she is planning to do something to Negan." I tell Finn with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:17 am

Erin
"Oh c'mon, what's so bad about it here?" I ask with a whisper, raising an eyebrow. I was starting to feel a little worried, having heard the way they were talking. No, I've made my decision now and there's no turning back. This place is going to be way more fun - I know it.

Finn
I hug her back tightly, not wanting to let go. "I hope so, I really do..." I mumble.

Evan
Jacob and I help to lift Bree off the examination table as the doctor hands her some crutches to use until she can put pressure on her foot again. "Promise me you'll rest it. I know what you're like," the doctor says to Bree as she re-positions the crutches. Bree nods and replies with, "I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 am

Tess:
I stand at the doorway of the clinic, when the Carson finishes up with Bree I walk over to the three of them. "How're you doing?" I ask Bree while slowly approaching her and giving her a hug.

Nile:
I look around to make sure nobody's listening, and nobody is since they're all chatting among themselves. I lean in towards Erin. "This place is hell and Negan is the devil'em self." I warn Erin.

"We all thought it was good at first, that's how he lures you in. But, after you've made your first mistake-- he fucks you up. Eugene for example, accidentally touched one of Negan's wives and when Negan heard about this, he chopped off all of Eugene's fingers." I finish...
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:30 am

Erin
"He wouldn't dare touch me," I mutter with a glare. "I'm here for a bit of fun, and if he messes with me, I won't be the one getting fucked over," I whisper to Nile.

Evan
"I'm feeling a little better," Bree tells Tess with a little smile. Wow, I really don't get how in amongst this she can keep smiling. She's got a hole through her foot! I glance over at Jake and see him looking down at Bree's foot with a deep frown. He's never going to let this go, I can tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:31 am

Avery:

I turn as Duane says my name and give him a friendly smile. "Best I can, guess." I shrug, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 am

Duane:
"I'm doing okay, I'm extremely annoyed at Negan, but, I guess everyone is." I say while admiring the Hilltop with her.

Tess:
"If you need anything just let me know, Michael's decided to give you guys the choice of having some extra food." I tell the trio, smiling back at Bree. I see Jake's worried expression.
"Jake, don't bother yourself about this. It wasn't your fault, it was Negan's. You had to protect your sister, and so you did." I comfort him as images of Crystal flash into my head.

Poor Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 am

Duane:
"I'm doing okay, I'm extremely annoyed at Negan, but, I guess everyone is." I say while admiring the Hilltop with her.

Tess:
"If you need anything just let me know, Michael's decided to give you guys the choice of having some extra food." I tell the trio, smiling back at Bree. I see Jake's worried expression.
"Jake, don't bother yourself about this. It wasn't your fault, it was Negan's. You had to protect your sister, and so you did." I comfort him as images of Crystal flash into my head.

Poor Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:47 am

Bree
"I shouldn't have said anything," he mumbles, shaking his head. "I'm going to get some air," he says, before leaving the room swiftly.
I sigh and look at Tess. "There's no point trying to convince him, if anything happens to me or Evan he thinks of it as his fault, even if it's not" I tell her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:50 am

Tess:
I slowly nod at Bree's words. "It's almost time for the meeting at Town Hall, are you two going to come along, or do you want to sit it out?" I ask them while looking back at Jacob leave.

Nile:
"Don't you think we'd hurt him if he done that to us as well? He grows on you, it's like he is able to make you like him and then BAM-- he takes of your fucking pinky." I say to Erin as the truck hits a bump in the road.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 am

Evan
"I'd like to come along," I say to Tess, not wanting to miss anything.
"I think I'll go lie down in the caravan," Bree says. She says I'm about to speak and she says, "I'll be fine getting there; it's not far."

Erin
I shake my head, not wanting to face that what they're saying is most probably true. "We'll just have to wait and see," I say, clenching my hand to feel my fingers while I still have all of them left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 am

Aaron and Amy had proceeded back to their caravan for breakfast with their mother, eating some oats she had quickly prepared.

Harlequin wandered aimlessly around, observing and examining their habitat. She would occasionally stop and gaze at the gypsy-like life that was portrayed here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:59 am

Tess:
I smile at Evan and then nod at Bree, Carson buts in saying he'd like to tag along and I respond with a 'Sure'. The three of us walk outside the clinic and towards Town-Hall.
I see Jacob and wave at him, but, I don't think he sees us. "Should we tell him it's starting?" I ask Evan as we stare at a troubled-looking Jacob.

Duane:
"C'mon, meeting is starting." I say to Avery with a smile. The two of us start to walk in the direction of where the Town Hall was. I see Harl and gesture for her to follow us.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:04 am

Evan
I nod. "I don't think he'd want to miss this," I tell them.
"Jake! Town meeting!" I call over to him. He looks up at me and stands still for a second, before slowly making his way over and following us in.

Finn
"I reckon it's been about an hour now," I tell Lil. She nods and the two of us make our way towards the town meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:05 am

Lil:
We get to the meeting and take our seats up at the front.

( GTG! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 am

(Bye Fordee!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:10 am

Avery:

I walk with Duane to the meeting in the town hall and take a seat in the middle-section.

Jaron:

I stand up off my deck-chair and quickly walk to the townhall and take a seat, hoping I'm not late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:30 am

Aaron, Amy and their mother made their way to the hall to discover what the meeting will result in. Harl followed Duane after he gestured her to follow and sat beside him and Avery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:55 am

( *Gasp* My God, MEGAN'S ALIVE! )
( She just made an RPG on the TS3 Forums, and its about Zombies. Oh, she's forgotten us. :'[ )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:59 am

((Heartbreak D: - I assume she is never coming here then; it seems to be a similar set-up compared to this one Razz. What are you going to do about the likes of Christina and Elijah?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:05 am

( I know, it is quite similar to the original TSD Thread. And, I'm not sure on what to do with Chris or Elijah. I'd take them under my wing and RP them as my own, but, I think I have too many characters already. :[ )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:10 am

((Hmm... I'm sure someone will maybe take them on, if not maybe like they could be useful for like a death or something e.e))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 am

( R.I.P Christina and Elijah. Aw, It's sad because I mean, Christina was with us from the beginning and now we've got to kill'er off. )

( Dwight will be so pissed off, especially if Negan kills her-- ._. *Lightbulb* )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:14 am

((She'll have to have an interesting death most definitely, she's been a reason for the survival of the group at times! And oooft that sounds almighty interesting Wink) RP? If you don't want to start the meeting there's the ones at Lucky Palms to RP :p))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:17 am

( PJ and Kyle? )
( I'm not in the mood for a long, speech-like RPG. I'd rather just a casual conversation! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next