Evolution - RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Mon May 05, 2014 8:27 am

Amelia
I shut my curtains tightly.
I move towards my cupboard and slip back into the clothes that I had left on the bed when transforming into a cat. I need to work this thing out.

Moving back towards the window, I peep out and see the man still standing there, awestruck. Oh my god. What if he calls the police? No, calm down. I'll just accuse him of being high or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Mon May 05, 2014 8:32 am

Jay:
I look up at the fire-escape and think about climbing it, but, I decide not to.

I walk over to the door of the apartment building and go inside.
The lobby is small, dirty, and in shambles- kinda' like most of the other places I've been to in New York. I see a security guard asleep at a desk and instead of waking the poor fella', I decide to just walk right up the stairs.

I get to the second floor, which is where the window the cat-girl entered, I think. I try to picture the position of the fire-escape and the window before I decide which door I should knock on.

I determine that she's in Apartment 6, so I start to knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 am

Amelia
I hear a knock on the door. I know who it is before I even open the door.
Okay, I'm going to play this cool. Make him think he's the crazy one.

I open the door, and just as I thought, he's right there.
"Can I help you?" I ask, leaning against the door frame, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Tue May 06, 2014 6:15 am

Name: Matilda 'Matty' Shepard.
Sex: Female
Powers: Energy projection/manipulation.
Persona:N/A
Psyche:
Shy yet friendly. Rebellious. Sneaky. Explosive temper. Sometimes scared easily.
Before Powers: N/A
After Powers: Keeping how she received her powers a secret, Matilda avoided as many people as possible. She spoke with her friends and family either through a door or by the phone. When asked why she avoided people she'd always make up an excuse pertaining to chores, being sick or not wanting to socialize.
What she didn't say were that her gift was in fact a nearly uncontrollable curse. A curse that she was determined to keep hidden.
She kept herself secluded for nearly a year and a half.
One day while she hurried home from school, she entered her house only to find her mother had thrown a surprise birthday party for her 19th birthday. Even though she said thank you to everyone who attended, she begged her mother to end the party and send everyone home even though it was barely 8:00PM. Her mother refused and Matilda ran for the back door.
Her mother yelled for her to stop and grabbed her wrist. Her yelling caused almost everyone in the party to stop and look as the mother and daughter argued in a loud manner. While her mother begged for her to stay and socialize, Matilda always refused and tried to wiggle her arm out of her mother's grasp. Eventually, Matilda raised her hand and waved it at her mother, yelling at her to leave her alone.
Then it happened.
An energy blast formed around her hands and launched at her mother. Sending the woman across the room and causing her to hit the wall. Leaving a massive crater in the wall and rendering her mother unconscious. Matilda backed against the door as people screamed, ran away and murmured things. Things like 'She's a monster/freak' and 'someone call the police'. Some people even yelled those things at her and pointed. Terrified, the young girl stared at her hands, nearly breaking down into tears. She looked up and saw people looking at her like she was a monster. Soon, someone began to dial 911 for the police. This prompted Matilda to run out of the back door...

Currently, she's hiding in the city San Francisco while her family is still searching for her in Sonoma.

((I couldn't find a good enough picture... looking up 'superheroine' was a bad idea. I'll try to find a 'face' for her later since I'm no good at describing them.
It's not my best after story thing, I TRIED to go for a happier story but I couldn't, it didn't fit. But I hope this'll do Razz))

EDIT: (MWAhAHA! After a few months, finally found the perfect picture on DeviantART.
P.s Her skin is gonna change the more she uses her powers.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   

Back to top Go down

Evolution - RPG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fordee's RPG's :: 'Evolution' RPG Forum-
Jump to: