( Oh wow I did miss a lot! )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 6:33 am

( Indeed. )

Jesus:
"Howdy." I greet Kyle as he walks through the door.

Tess:
"Hey- we were just goin' through some plans. Ed is trying to produce spears, knives, and swords for us." I say to Kyle as I take one last glance at the plans before looking at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 6:38 am

Finn
I'm flicking through some pages of a crossword book that had obviously been left in the caravan by previous residents. I scan my eyes over the pages, trying to think of the answers for ones that hadn't been completed. 6 letters, definition of a-
Molly calls out.

I stand up quickly, tossing the book down onto my bed. "Hey, hey Mol, sssh," I coo her softly as I pick her up, so her head is rested over my shoulder. I bounce her up and down gently and smile at Max as he rocks back and forth in his crib, blissfully unaware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 6:41 am

( I can't wait for Max and Molly to grow up, they'll definitely be unique characters since they'll know nothing about the world before the apocalypse. )

Nile:
I get up outta' bed-
A bandage wrapped around my hand. I walk around my room in my boxers for a few minutes before I throw on a top and some jeans.
I should head down to the canteen and get some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 6:46 am

(Did we agree that you're taking Max and I'm taking Molly?)

Erin
I sit in the canteen, gazing out of the window, thinking about yesterday. I stir my spoon around in my cereal obliviously.

Finn
When Molly's calmed down I put her back in her cot, and her tiny hand grips around the thumb. They're both looking more like Alice and Josh every day.
Knock, Knock, Knock
I pull away from Molly, giving her a kiss on the head and move over towards the door. I open it swiftly, and to my surprise I see Bree standing there.
"Bree?"
"Finn, I need your help," she states.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 6:52 am

( Yup- I've got Max, an' you've got Molly. There about fourteen months old about now, so, after Chapter 10 and the time-skip, they'll be around 6 or 7- I cannot wait! )

Nile:
It takes about three minutes to get down to the canteen, but, when I finally get down there- it's about half full. I walk in and head straight up to the counter to get some cereal- then I look around and see Erin sitting alone.
I take the cereal in my good hand and place myself on the opposite side of Erin's table, so, I'm facing her.
"Mornin'." I greet her as I take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:02 am

(They're going to be super badass)

Erin
I jump as Nile sits down in front of me.
"Don't sneak up like that!" I growled at him. I can't keep my straight face for more than two seconds before I start to laugh.

Finn
"What for?" I ask her, confused to what she could possibly need my help with.
"I need you to...teach me. I need you to teach me how to fight," she states, straightening up her back.
"What? Why?" I ask, looking down to see her holding a knife.
"Finn, I saw what Negan did yesterday. But it's not just him, it's all of the walkers and honestly I don't stand and changce, and Jacob won't teach me because he's too protective and doesn't want me to fight and I really need-"
"Okay," I interrupt her.
"Okay?" she repeats.
I nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:09 am

( Totally. )

Nile:
I chuckle.
"My bad." I say to her as I lift up some cereal with a spoon.

"Sleep well, huh?" I ask her as I shove the spoon into my mouth. I had a feeling she didn't sleep well, especially after what we- she saw yesterday at The Hilltop.

( Did you see the stuff I posted a page or two back? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:17 am

(Yeah I read through it all)

Erin
"Not really, and whenever I did Lucille would always pop up in my head," I shudder as I take a spoonful of cereal.
"So we're in a full-scale war with them now then?"

Finn
"They're going to be teaching everyone to fight anyway, Bree," I tell her, thinking back to thing I'd heard in the mess hall yesterday.
"I know, but I need you to help me in secret. Jacob can't know," she says desperately. "If he finds out I've been fighting he'll tell me to stop because it's 'too dangerous' or 'not what mum would want'."
"But it's simple self defence," I state, shrugging my shoulders.
"Yeah well he doesn't see that I'll be in the position of having to fight anyway," I say, shaking my head.
I go to throw another statement at her but she stops me. "Please, Finn?"
"Hey, I said okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:18 am

Kyle nodded at Tess.
"Oh yes that sounds like a good idea, we'll need melee weapons, they'll help against the walkers as well," Kyle responded with a smile. "What are the plans you are going to employ?" he asked curiously, glancing at Tess and the plans as he walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:24 am

( Okay! )

Nile:
"It wouldn't be the first time. I mean- we've fought large groups of people before and been successful." I inform her as I eat my cereal.
"Do you regret comin' with us?" I ask her.

Jesus:
"Well, we'll probably start a training session in a half an hour." I tell Kyle as I look at the plans and then Kyle. "We'll probably focus on firearms as of now, since we have a short supply of melee weapons." I add-in. Tess begins to walk out of the armory and I cock my head at her.

"I think we should get Jake and Evan in with us, I mean, they've been with us for forever and we could use Jake's physique, and Evan's brains." I announce to Paul, Kyle, and Ed.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:31 am

Erin
"Well right now I'm sitting on the winning side. That's best, right?" I say to Nile, glancing back out of the window.

Bree
"There's a training session due to start this afternoon," Finn informs me. "I'll be back here afterwards. Knock for me later and we can start some training."
I nod and slowly dash away from his caravan, making my way back to Evan and Jake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:35 am

Nile:
"As of now, anyway." I say.

I look around the room and see Dwight walk through the doors of the canteen, and, then I see Lennie sitting over at another table- staring at me. Fuck.
I look back at Erin, and eat some more of my cereal.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:40 am

Erin
I follow Nile's gaze and see Lennie scowling at us from across the room.
"Has he said anything to you since?" I ask Nile, moving my eyes from Lennie's gaze to fix on Nile's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:42 am

Nile:
"Nah. I'm sure I'll be fine." I smile as I scoop my spoon into the bowl of cereal again.

Tess:
I knock on the door of Jake and Evan's caravan- it was still a bit dark, I mean, it was only around eight in the morning. Hopefully the two of them were up.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:44 am

"Indeed; I think it's a great idea to get as many of us involved in an equal way as possible, it would eliminate the feeling of them being forced to do this for those who are rather hesitant," Kyle informed, watching some welee weapons being made as he spoke. "I suppose we will have some of the guards who are off duty helping out too, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:46 am

Jesus:
"Yeah." I say to Kyle.

"We'll need some new guards as well, I mean- we've lost six guards and their captain. I was thinking that you or Finn would make excellent captains." I share my opinion with Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:50 am

Evan
I get up from the sofa and head towards the door. Jacob was still asleep and Bree had gone out to get some fresh air, probably to see Aaron.
Opening the door, I grin when I see Tess. "Oh, hey Tess," I greet her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:50 am

"I think Finn could be an excellent candidate for a captain," Kyle informed, with a contemplating nod. "I've been with him in the apocalypse since about two months in, so I know after all the experiences we have faced involving combat he can handle it," Kyle said, knowing Kyle himself wouldn't feel as comfortable being the captain to so many willing people to risk their lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:54 am

Tess:
"Evan!" I say as he opens the door.

I don't think we had properly seen each other in a few days.
"Um- Is Jake inside with you? I need to ask you both something." I tell him as I stand on the steps leading up to the caravan.

Jesus:
"Do you mind knockin' for him then? I heard Lil and he had a srapp and he's stayin' in the caravan next to Carson's one- uh, do you know where Carson's caravan is?" I ask him. Kyle and the rest of his group had been here for about a week and a bit- but, I wasn't sure if they knew where everyone lived.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 7:57 am

Evan
"I'll go, uh, get him now," I say reluctantly, knowing he wont be happy seeing Tess and I together.
I open the door wider for her to head inside if she wishes, and move over towards where Jacob is asleep. "Jake, get up! Tess is here and she wants to speak to us!" I call, giving the door a few knocks.
I hear a mumble and after a few seconds he opens the door, his eyes widening when he sees Tess.

"Hey," he says with a smile, turning red. I frown and move to stand beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 8:00 am

"They had a scrap?" Kyle questioned rhetorically, suddenly realising that would be the explanation to why Lil was being weird when he was mentioning Finn to her last night. He shook the thought of before focusing on the more important subject at hand.
"Erm- I think I do, I'm sure I'll be able to find it if not," Kyle chuckled lightly. "I'll go do that now, see you in half an hour or so," Kyle remarked, giving a nod before proceeding out the door, heading in the direction of Finn's caravan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 8:04 am

Dwight:
"Hey." I greet Nile and Erin as I seat myself behind them, a plate of stale, burnt toast in my hand.

Tess:
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, but, Paul and I have thought that you two could be a huge asset to The Hilltop. We're both wondering if the two of you could come down to the armory and help us with the- the war." I state.

My eyes glance from both Evan and Jake. Evan was dressed, whilst Jake was in his, erm, pyjamas.

Jesus:
"Okay." I mumble as Kyle leaves the armory.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 8:17 am

Erin
"Mornin'," I reply to Dwight with a nod. My eyes glance down at his plate full of burnt toast and I tighten my lips shut.

Jacob
"Yeah that sounds great!" I exclaim enthusiastically. "I mean, uh, I'll need to get changed first, but it sounds cool."
I glance over to Evan who nods. "I'm here to help whenever you need it," Evan says with a smile. My stomach twists as she smiles back at him and I frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sun May 04, 2014 8:21 am

Nile:
"Yum." I mock as Dwight places a plate of burnt toast on the table. He looks at me and shrugs. "I love burnt toast, always have." He tells us as he grabs the toast and bites into it.
I watch in disgust as he chews on it.

Tess:
"Good. We'll need those brains of yours- I mean, if you don't mind using them." I say as I step closer to Evan.

Dwight:
I spit the toast out.
"God, this is fuckin' horrible!" I grunt. Nile starts to laugh beside me and I lightly jab his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next