HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:02 am

"Well; that wasn't anything we didn't expect," Kyle remarked to Lillian and Harlequin. Harlequin closed her eyes, before feeling the awful sensation.
"Oh god-" she exclaimed, before running as fast as she could pushing herself through the crowd ,however she couldn't hold it in. She over and erupting the vomit over the floor loudly, she watched as it splashed onto the shoes of fellow residents, before closing her eyes in disgust from the awful taste. Kyle watched her as she ran off, before realising she stopped and disappeared below the mass of people.
"Harl?" he questioned rhetorically, before moving over to her quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:04 am

Lil:
I look at Harl with wide-eyes as she vomits all over the floor of the mess hall. After she finishes, she pushes past other residents and leaves the hall.

I look at Kyle. "Did she eat some bad food?" I ask as a few of the residents groan and grumble in disgust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:07 am

Harlequin ran off quickly, apologising to the residents around her before she done so. Kyle stopped realising she ran off and he couldn't catch up to her. He shook his head, before walking back to Lillian.
"I have no idea," he responded in a confused tone. "We have literally eaten the same food recently, although I wouldn't be surprised if she got something bad, especially because of the state of our world," he remarked in relation to the limited healthy resources, the disgusting atmosphere that is filled with disease and the aroma of rotting bodies, and the general dirtiness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:11 am

Lil:
I nod- whilst listening to Kyle.

But, in the back of my mind I wonder- what if she's pregnant. I shake away those thoughts- not wanting to focus on that kinda' stuff.
I look up at Kyle. "Maybe you should see where she went off to?" I say to him. My eye catches Jesus walking towards us.

"Kyle. Lil." He greets us as he glances at the puddle of vomit on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:13 am

"I probably should," Kyle replied, before hearing Jesus say their names.
"Oh hello, Jesus, how are you?" Kyle questioned with a smile, before his smile was disrupted as the smell of the vomit lingered to his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:16 am

Jesus:
"Well, I was discussing this with Tess and Carlo about a half an hour ago- and we've come to the decision that we want you, Kyle, to join with Carlo and I in training the residents of The Hilltop." I say to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 am

Kyle's eyes widened in surprise.
"Wait- Me?" he responded astounded, "Why do you want me exactly?" Kyle asked intrigued, he wasn't going to turn down the offer but he was interested to why he was chosen over the plenty of men that were on offer in this safe zone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:24 am

Jesus:
"You can handle yourself. You showed Carlo and I that earlier today at Lucky Palms. We'd be honored for you to help us in making these people- uh, ready for war." I say to Kyle.

A few people who act as janitors for the mess hall get out a mop and bucket and start to clean up the mess that Harlequin had made. I look at Kyle and smile thinly- "So, what'd you say?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:29 am

"Yes- of course, I'd be honoured to do so," Kyle responded with a subtle grin and a nod, he kind of understood the idea of it, considering he has had practise in this type of conflict and situations in the past; Twinbrook, Simcity, Sunlit Tides, The Mall, and Lucky Palms all involved some sort of war or fight related activity. "When do you people plan on beginning this training?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:35 am

Jesus:
"Well; I'd like to start as soon as possible, but, Tess thinks the residents needa' rest for the rest of the day. So I guess we'll be getting started sometime tomorrow- come find Carlo and I in the armory at dawn and we'll get to it." I say to him.

Lil:
"I don't mean to interrupt, but, I'd love to help you guys'- I mean, I'm really good with a sword, and pretty good with a gun. I could be an asset to the three of you." I say to Jesus. He looks at me and brushes his beard before looking at Kyle.

"Kyle can vouch for me, right Kyle? I mean, I've been fighting at your side since SimCity." I exclaim to Kyle as Jesus glances at both Kyle and I.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:40 am

"Yes that would be the best decision," Kyle responded, knowing they would need some time to calm themselves down from what they witnessed today. He then panned his head to Lillian, before contemplating to himself for a second.
"Well- I think we would need some people with more experience than others to help speed up the process, wouldn't we?" Kyle stated, trying to think of a way this could work. "Obviously they wouldn't have a higher command in the training, but they could help out with a few stragglers and demonstration type exercises, after all there is a large amount of people that will be needed trained," he informed, thinking it would be a good idea to get a few of the guards and well-experienced people to help out the less experienced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:44 am

Jesus:
I nod.
"Alright, Lil. You can help us out tomorrow." I decide. I hear Tess calling me and I look at both Kyle and Lil. "Well, if you'll excuse me- I've gotta' she what she wants." I say as I turn around and jog over to Tess.

Lil:
"Thanks." I thank Kyle as Jesus trots off. "You should- you should find Harl and see what's up with her, I've got to go home and tuck Susie in." I say to Kyle as I look out the window of the mess hall. The sun had completely disappeared now, and it was pitch black outside apart from the street lamps and torches.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:51 am

Kyle nodded.
"See you tomorrow," he remarked to Jesus before he walked to Tess. He then glanced his view to Lil, before nodding understandably.
"Yes, that would be a good idea. It's been great to talk to you," Kyle responded with a cheerful smile. "I'll speak to you soon, ok?" he informed, before waving his hand and proceeding back towards the caravan, hoping that was where Harlequin had ran off to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:53 am

Lil:
"See ya'." I wave as he walks outta' the mess hall. I talk to a few other residents before Susie comes over to me. I look at her, hug her- and then the two of us walk back to our caravan.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 8:58 am

Kyle hopped quickly into the caravan, shutting the door gently behind him. He heard the toilet flush before Harlequin stumbled out of the door, rubbing her mouth with the sleeve of her jumper. She moaned, before realising Kyle standing there.
"Harlequin?" Kyle started. "Are you alright?" he asked concernedly, placing his hand on Harlequin's shoulders.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Harlequin responded quietly, taking a deep sigh.
"We both know you're lying; no-one randomly throws up randomly, especially if they haven't eaten anything for a period of time before that," he stated, knowing she couldn't have eaten anything bad.
"I'm hoping its just a stomach bug or food poisoning..." she answered, although she had a gut feeling it was more than that.

Kyle pulled Harlequin down to the dining table, having her sit opposite her.
"I need to ask, what was wrong with you earlier? You were so distant with Lillian, I thought you two were best friends?" Kyle shared his confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 am

Duane:
My eyes open.

"Carson- He- HE'S AWAKE!" I hear Alan shout. I sit myself up in the bed and look around- I was dazed and confused. Carson comes over and checks me out, he looks at me and tilts his head.
"How're you feeling?"

I look up at him and then look at Alan. "She-...She's dead. She was beaten to death by that sick bastard, and I couldn't save her-..." I mumble.
"I couldn't save my little sister." I croak as I start to tear up.

Alan gently wraps his arms around me and places his head on my shoulder as I start to cry.
"I couldn't fuckin' save her Alan- I'm so, so, sorry." I cry.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:14 am

((Oh my god so sad  Sad ))

"I don't know if I should say..." Harlequin responded, regarding the circumstances that Lil and Kyle still talked.
"Harl..." Kyle muttered, before grabbing her hand and squeezing it. "I'm the one person you can trust her. We've been through thick and thin and I'm not going to let our bond stop now," he stated quietly, looking directly at Harl. Harlequin kept her eyes on her hands, before glancing up.

"The other night; I slept with Finn," she blurted out ashamedly. "I don't even know why; my own personal emotions mixed with alcohol created this whole mess; and we had to tell Lil and now she doesn't want to even know me and Finn..." Harl admitted, she had tried to keep Kyle out of it and it a secret, but she needed someone to talk to.

Kyle paused, he didn't know what to say. He was expecting that her and Lil had an argument, but this was worse. He was lost in contemplation.
"Kyle... I think I'm pregnant," she muttered quietly, before looking away not wanting to witness his facial expression. Kyle's eyes widened in shock, realising that would've been why she has been throwing up recently. "I'm not entirely sure that it is true obviously, it's only been a few days, but I've had the symptoms of it the last few days; I just can't be," she remarked, beginning to feel the blockage at the back of her throat as if she wanted to cry. "I can't do it, I can't..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:19 am

( Yeah. D: )

Duane:
I hug Alan as I cry.

"We- We've organized a burial tomorrow for PJ- an' everyone who passed away earlier." Carson informs me as he looks at the two of us. I rub away the tears and look at him.
"T-T--Thanks." I stutter.

"Can I h-head home, or?" I ask Carson. "No, I want you to spend a night here, the injuries to your fingers were a bit too severe for my liking, and I want to keep you here." He tells me. Alan pulls away and I wipe away the final few tears.

I look at Carson and nod.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:30 am

It was silence between Harlequin and Kyle for several seconds, they both didn't know what to say to each other.
"Harlequin; everything will be okay, I will make sure of it," Kyle finally spoke in a concerned tone. "We don't even know for sure that you're pregnant, you could've just caught something," Kyle replied trying to be hopeful, even though the both knew after what happened it's highly likely she's pregnant. Harlequin was extremely worried and nervous, what is she going to tell Finn, what will Lil think, what would everyone else think? She can hear the hateful remarks echoing in her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:30 am

(What'd I miss? o_o))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:32 am

( Harl Preggers. Duane A Sad Panda. Wez Goin' Ta War. )

( Anyways', FF? Next Day? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:36 am

((Sure thing!))

Kyle woke up, his eyes narrowed as the subtle sun peeked through the gap in his curtains giving some light to his bedroom. He rubbed his eyes, before being immediately reminded on PJ's death and Harl's pregnancy. It was such a dramatic and heart-aching day yesterday, he could only hope today would be better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:41 am

Jesus:
"Mornin'." I yawn.

Tess, Carlo, and Ed were gathered around the forge of the armory. I walk up to the three of them and stare at what they're looking at.

"So, you can do it?" Tess asks Ed. He looks at her and nods his head slowly. "Yeah- but, it'll take time to make a good few of 'em." He retorts. I see some metal being smelted in the forge and some rough sketches of a few spear-like weapons.

"Paul! Ed's plannin' on making us some spears, knives, and swords. We've got a lot of guns, but, we'll need melee weapons as much as we need firearms." Tess says to me as we all huddle around the forge.
Back to top Go down
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:52 am

((Oh Surprised))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat May 03, 2014 9:59 am

Kyle gets up out of bed, and proceeded towards the main living area of the caravan. On his way past he hears Harl messing around in the bathroom, pointing to the fact she is pregnant even more, making him worried. He tried to pass the thought by, by getting something to eat quickly before he headed towards the armoury.

Once he had finished his meal, he went to his bedroom to change into more suitable clothing, passing Harl in the corridor. A sweet greeting was exchanged between them before they went to their separate activities.

Kyle arrived at the armoury, poking his head in.
"Good morning," he greeted to the others inside of the armoury with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next