HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:53 am

Kimberly listened to their views, glancing over her shoulder to the people from the group that were hiding in here.
"Yes; it is not as if we know these two woman personally, I don't even remember their names," Kimberly muttered quietly. "These bandits are bandits for a reason; and will probably be a problem to us until we are torn apart by their bullets or the teeth of decays. We need to keep moving to Aurora Skies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:59 am

Markus:
"But, I mean- they've got two soldiers here, you don't get more combat savvy if you're a soldier, we need people in numbers." I argue, but, Niamh and Nora give me a strange look.

Niamh:
"Yeah, we need people- but, these people are too reckless, they'd probably die out with us as well. I mean, they're going after a bunch of bandits just to get back two of their own." I say spitefully, what was wrong with me? A few days ago I would've done the same.
But, this world was changing, and I was changing. I had a duty, and I needed to fulfil it.

Markus:
"So? They must really love the members that have been captured if they're going to risk life and limb. That is what we need, friendly, loving people- not another anti-social asshole and a neat-freak." I stop and look at Agatha.
"No offence Agatha." I mutter before looking at Christopher and then turning back to Niamh,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:03 am

(What'd I miss? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:04 am

( Not much; just some convo' between the Hope group and the people at the gas-station that they've encountered. The group, as of now, are arguing over whether they should stay or should they go. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:04 am

Kimberly's eyes opened wide for a split second after Markus' sudden remark to Christopher and Agatha, before focusing back onto the conversation.
"That woman... Ally? Seemed too chilled when she informed about their capture.  If that was me, I would've reacted more panicked and worried in comparison. After all, they are what appear to be a group of bandits that kill whoever they want," Kimberly continued. "But we do need people- I personally do not feel comfortable risking my life for people I just met minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:05 am

(Aahh.
Idk if I can join in, I think it's almost dinner >_<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:10 am

Niamh:
"That anti-social asshole has saved our lives on more than one occasion Markus." I remind Markus of how we'd probably would be dead if it wasn't for Chris and Agatha.

"Yeah, but, what about the person he, or we couldn't save? Henrique is dead, because we were too stupid. We need more experienced people. And, even if these guys' are reckless- I still say give'em a chance." Markus replies while looking me dead in the eye.

We both turn our heads to listen to Kimberly, and then nod. "Exactly. I'm not risking my life for two women we don't even know." I agree with her. Markus shakes his head.

"Look around ya'. Naera is a nurse, Taj and this Ade are both soldiers, Ally seems like she can take care of herself, and Archie is really strong built- he seems tough as nails as well." Markus tells us. "We need people like these."

( M'kay. Well, if you can after dinner then please join in. We could really use some Christopher and Agatha action! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:14 am

"Yes I agree, we do need these type of people. My only problem is going after the two woman in the darkness, and then wandering through a subway system cluttered with 'lurkers' to a high chance of death on the other side. It's not a comfortable thought," Kimberly added, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 am

Markus:
"I know Kimberly; but, we're already risking our lives by walking in the middle of the street, I doubt the risk will rise because of an underground system of tunnels. Yesterday we got attacked in the middle of the street in broad daylight- and Henri lost his life 'cause of that." I say.

"So, I don't see a problem in going down into the subway system, because it won't change anything. It'll just be like walking through the city, in broad daylight, decays' around every corner. This is the world we live in now, we better get used to it."

Nora:
"Maybe we should just volunteer to watch the gas station, or something." I suggest. "No, we need to gain these people's trust, and that means tagging along with them to get their loved ones." Markus replies to me as I hold my backpack to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:24 am

Kimberly bit her lip, before taking a huge inhale and then sighing. She just didn't want to do it, she didn't have a gut feeling for it. "If you say so," Kimberly remarked in a neutral tone, even though she hated and disagreed with the idea and the comparisons. "However, if any of us die, it's on you," she informed bluntly, before turning her head to look at the gas station members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:25 am

(I think I have a few minutes!)

Christopher~
"Are we sure this isn't a trick?" I chime in, gripping the handles on my katana's tightly. "They're so dirty... Maybe we can gain their trust by giving them wipes!" Agatha says in a hopeful voice. She doesn't quite realize that not everybody is as obsessed with clean things like she is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:28 am

Markus:
"I won't allow that to happen, I promise you." I say to Kimberly, Niamh, and Nora. I then look at Christopher who begins to speak.

"What do you mean 'trick'?" I ask him, I mean, why would these people go so-far to trick us.
Back to top Go down
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 am

Christopher~
"I don't know... I've just heard stories about other survivors tricking... well, other survivors just to get their supplies." I replied to Markus.

(Aaannndd I think I have to go -_- Feel free to control my chars, just don't kill 'em!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Markus:
"You really think they'd go through all this trouble to get what we got?" I ask Christopher, but, he doesn't respond. I shake my head and look back at the group.

( Bye! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:39 am

"You never know how desperate survivors are in these times," Kimberly responded. "However I don't think its the case for these folk," she muttered. "Since Markus is sort of the leader of us, you can make the final call."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 am

Niamh:
"I thought this was a democracy?" I blurt, but, I decide to shut up. I know Markus was right, we did need more people- but, I just didn't want to go attack these bandits. I feared for my life, I feared for all of our lives.

Markus:
"We go with 'em. But, I'll be the one to go, and Christopher and Agatha as well, since we're all skilled in combat. You can choose to come with, or, you can stay here. If that is okay with Nae an' the others." I say to them.

Nora:
"I'll stay here. I'm not really in the mood to go out hunting in the woods for these fellas'." I say with a short yawn, I was pretty tired. I barely got any sleep last night.

-------

http://rpg-ing.forumga.net/viewtopic.forum?t=13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40