The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:28 am

( Dun, Dun, Duun. )
( Nah, I'm waiting for Friday when it actually comes to TV. My whole family loves it, well, not as much as I do, but they still love it! So, we all decided to wait until Friday Night, sit down, get some take-out, and watch the crap outta' it.bounce )

Tess:
"No problem. You're one of the most intelligent guys' here, probably the most intelligent guy here. You deserve this." I compliment him. I rub my hands together and then begin to turn around. "I'm going to Michael's place, I'll see you around?" I say softly to Evan.

Lil:
I step down the several steps outside the door of the Trailer; before trotting through the snow. I needed to get to Carson and confront him about Finn's- er, illness...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:30 am

(I say that sounds like a fun plot twist. Though I do adore Fil, I adore the drama Wink)

Finn
"She still loves Billy, doesn't she? We kissed in the mall and we felt nothing. She told me she doesn't love me!" I say, remembering everything. Finally, I'm getting some of my memory back!

Evan
"Uh, yeah. See you," I say to her as she walks off. I grin again and walks off in the opposite direction, elated. I begin to run through ideas in my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:32 am

((Ah yes, I understand. Although I have watched it I'll also be watching it Friday, too! Wink. But I must share there is a crazy Irish lady in it, heheheh! >:3))

"What?" Harlequin remarked gob-smacked as she raises an eyebrow. "You two kissed in the mall? When she was still dating Billy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 am

(I had to go back and look then because I couldn't remember haha)

Finn
"No. After she had a one-night stand with Billy and we had a fight. It was before they officially got together," I confess, moving my arm to my cheek to wipe away some of the tears with my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:44 am

((I was assuming why there was a longer break rather than your fast replies, hahah! Wink ))

"Oh... That's weird, I never heard about that," Harl answered quietly. Did Lil only hook up with Finn because he was the missing piece that filled Billy's space? Or was Lil fixated on Billy she disregarded Finn until Billy was gone> She always envisioned them being the perfect couple, and had never had a spat or error involving their developing relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:48 am

Finn
I look up to Harl's face, tears blurring it a bit. "I'm over it now. I have different people to focus on," I say with a smile, my eyes fixed on hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:50 am

"But- But what about Lil? You two were made for each other?" Harlequin informed in a loud and dramatic voice, observing the tears locked above his bottom eyelid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:52 am

( OMG. Harl could slowly turn on Lil; Harl thinking that Finn deserves more then Lil. And, it could all sorta' play out from there. :O )
( Oh, and I'm gonna change some synopsis' of The Chapters around, so, yeah. )

Tess:
I walk into Michael's Office and start to stroll up the stairs. I burst through the door and see Carson sitting on the side of Michael's bed, taking his heartbeat with the scope-ey thing. "Oh, Hey." I greet the two of them. Carson nods at me while listening carefully to Michael's pulse.

Lil:
I get to Carson's Clinic.
I open the door and see a young woman sitting on a countertop, a cross-word in one hand, and a pen in the other. Her name tag read; 'Benedict'. I'm about to say something, but, she gestures me to shut up while she analyzes the paper.
I slump against the wall and wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:53 am

Finn
"She doesn't want to be with me, she made that pretty clear. Her and Billy were made for each other, not me," I say softly, biting my lip.

(Sounds like an intriguing plan)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:57 am

((Sounds like an interesting idea like; plus maybe Harlequin has always had a crush on Finn which pushes her more to it ;)mwuahahah))

"Billy is dead, Finn," Harl remarked as she glanced away before looking back at Finn. "Finn, you deserve the best and you know what's best for yourself; but just listen to me..." she said before pausing. Harlequin just didn;t know what to say, he seemed pretty stuck with this view that Lil doesn't like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:02 am

Finn
"Lil and I are never have been anything more than friends and we never will be," I tell her, twiddling my fingers together. She'll never think of me as anything more than a friend. After than one kiss we shared, it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:06 am

Harl moves her body down, relaxing her leg muscles instead of sitting upright on her knees. She moves her hands off of his arm and places them on her lap. "Is that the only thing you remember of her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:09 am

Finn
I nod slowly, keeping my eyes fixed on Harl. "Besides minor details, yeah," I say, my forehead creasing as I frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:10 am

"Not even remembering when you proposed to her? Surely you must remember that..." Harl reminded, she didn't want to see them break-up over him loosing his memory, but these thoughts he is vocalising must've been trapped at the back of his mind blinded by love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:13 am

Finn
"Oh god, did I? Please say I didn't make a fool of myself," I say, searching in Harl's eyes for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:15 am

"I don't know. I never heard of how you proposed, only that you's were getting married," Harlequin replied, shrugging her shoulders. "She said yes though, which is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:17 am

Finn
"No. Surely that's just a rumour. I mean, I've got my memory back now so I'd be able to remember that..." I trail off. "You think it would be a good thing if she said yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:19 am

"I'm sure it isn't a rumour," Harl informed as she shook her head, before staring at Finn.
"A good thing? W- Well, erm..." she paused for a second, before replying. "It seemed like something I thought you both wanted."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:22 am

Finn
"But...what would you think of it?" I ask her softly. Two children run past us, playing a game of tag, but I pay no attention- I keep focused on Harl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:24 am

"What would I think of it?" Harlequin clarrified. "What? What I think of you two being together?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:26 am

Finn
"Yeah," I reply, nodding my head. I brush my fingers through my hair, sweeping it to the side so it doesn't get in my face. My eyes are almost dry now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:29 am

Harlequin looked away from Finn for two seconds in silence, before glancing back at him. "I think it's great you both found someone in this apocalypse," she replied vaguely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:32 am

Finn
I nod slowly as the two of us sit in silence. "Hm," I mumble after a while. I guess I'd gotten the wrong idea... just like I had with Lil.
I'm really not very good at telling this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:35 am

"What are you thinking?" Harlequin asked curiously to break the silence, considering they were randomly sitting on their knees on the ground with the snow falling around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:36 am

Finn
I shake my head. "I was just thinking I better see Carson to get my head fixed up, incase there's more I'm forgetting," I lie, looking up at the snow falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next