PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:04 am

(*Peeks over fence*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:06 am

Nora:
"Okay; from here on out we don't stop. We just try and get out of here as soon as possible." I say to Kimberly, Markus, and the others in my/our group. I clutched onto my backpack- which contained the most important supply we had. 'The Cure'.

Markus:
"So, do you know anyone in Aurora Skies?" I ask the group as I kick some weeds out of my way. Grass had cracked through the road and was actually growing quite tall, it got taller as we went on- so, I wouldn't be surprised if we soon could not see what was infront of us.

( *Waves At Emma* Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpg-ing.forumga.net
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:13 am

Christopher~
I keep silent while I walk. Occasionally, I'd look around for any zombies or animals that would attack us. This group is strange but I suppose it's the best option to keep Agatha even more safe. If she were on her own, she wouldn't get very far in this world.

Agatha clings to my arm while we tread. She sort of reminds me of a scared animal by the way she looks at things. "If need be, you can borrow one of my blades to cut the tall grass." I reluctantly offered, but I didn't want a walker to jump out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:16 am

Kimberly nodded at Nora's remark, before looking at Markus.
"Why in fact I do," Kimberly responded. "I have a fellow scientist friend, Nina-Grace Dawson, who I kept in contact with before the events of the apocalypse through technology. However, if she is still alive; that is another matter..." she informed, remembering fondly of her social chats she had with her that she had first met at a convention.

((Sup Emma? ;3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:17 am

(*Waves to all* ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:22 am

Nora:
I smile at Kimberly as she talks' about her friend, Nina-Grace. The name sounded very familiar. "My mother is, or was positioned up in Aurora Skies. Heck; I spent my teenage years there." I say while scratching my cheek.
"Last time I saw her, she was developing a cure for 'Guinea-Pig Pox'." I finish. My mother and I never got on the best, she was always more focused on her work.

I kick a few rocks, weeds, and bits of rubble out of my way as we descend into the grass which was beginning to become up to our waists'.

Henrique:
"I've worked there several times. Never really interacted with the others there though." I mumble to the group while carefully studying the map I had found in the boot of our car, or the car that was our car as we had left it in the street somewhere a few blocks back.

Niamh:
"Nobody." I say while pulling down my sleeve, as it was cold. I look at Markus and he nods. "I don't no anyone there either, in fact, I didn't know it existed until this whole thing started." He says while laughing. I smile at him and then look at Christopher and Agatha.
"What about you guys'?"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:26 am

"Interesting, did you find out if she developed a cure for 'Guinea-Pig Pox?'" she asked intriguingly, even though she hadn't heard of it, it would be great to hear if someone who has developed a cure in the past is possibly still alive at Aurora Skies. before rotating her head. "And how did you not hear of this place? Surely you must have heard description or had seen graphics of it's Aurora sky?" she questioned Markus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:27 am

Agatha~
As expected, Christopher remained a walking vegetable, so I spoke up. "We don't know anyone there, but I heard it's a nice place." I remember seeing a brochure about Aurora Skies once. Christopher's girlfriend wanted to move there a couple years back but she never was able to raise the money." I chuckled but Christopher angrily nudged me. Maybe he didn't want to remember Courtney? After all, she's still missing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:35 am

Nora:
"No, this whole apocalyptic chaos scenario hit before she had time to finish it. And, I doubt that she is still working on it as of now." I tell Kimberly with a small smile. I flip my red hair back and then zip up my small, thin jacket. I brush my hands together; trying to create a friction of heat.

It was definitely cold, and getting colder by the minute.

Markus:
I laugh and look at Kim. "Don't know; I only ever stayed in two places and that was Appaloosa Plains an' Bridgeport. I've never been anywhere else, apart from the odd visit to Shang Simla, or any other vacation spot." I respond to her while giving a shrug.

Niamh:
"Ha. I've heard it is an expensive place to live." I say while laughing along with Agatha. I had come to the conclusion that Christopher, like Henrique, wasn't much of a talker. But; he seemed to choose not to talk, wheres' Henri just didn't have the time to talk.
"What where you two doing before this thing?" I asked Agatha and Christopher, even though I assumed Christopher wouldn't respond.
Back to top Go down
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:38 am

Agatha~
I look up at Christopher and he shakes his head at me, I suppose he didn't want me to tell them the full truth. "I was a coffee maker at a Starbucks and he... was a ninja." I smiled.

Christopher~
My eyelid twitches a bit. I'm face palming so much on the inside. Why can't Agatha shut up? Why can't this other person shut up?! Stupid people!
Could be worse I guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:39 am

Kimberly nodded at Nora whilst glimpsing at her.
"Indeed, there would be more important factors to cure rather than 'Guinea-Pig Pox' at this moment in time," she remarked, re-adjusting the heavy bag on her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:48 am

Nora:
"You said it sister, plus; the people at Aurora Skies are also supposedly working on a cure. We just got it done first. So, I'm guessing she'd be too busy with that cure- that is if she is even alive." I say while taking out a piece of string from my jacket pocket and tying my hair into a ponytail with it.

We all trek through some mud, each of us talking to one another, apart from Henrique and Markus who were studying our surroundings. I push some grass out of my way and begin to walk faster as I know we are getting close to the edge of town.

Markus:
I loo at each and every building individually. A glimpse of hope enters my mind an' body as I see an old B&B with a sign on the window saying; "Survivors Inside." But, I immediately see that the glass is broken, the door is wide open, a bit of bloody spilt onto the door-mat.
I shake my head and then continue to look around.

Niamh:
"That sounds exciting, I'm of course talking about the job at Starbucks." I say with a giggle. I look at Christopher and then back at Agatha. "As you can guess, we're all scientists apart from Markus, who was, or still is a security guard." I tell her as I hop over a trash can.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 am

"Yes- It's quite an achievement that we have accomplished a cure with the struggles we have faced, at times I did think it wasn't go to be achieved," Kimberly admits, remembering her doubts that she has had since the beginning of the apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:55 am

Christopher~
"Apart from having to wait thirty minutes for one cup of coffee..." I murmured.
"It has to be perfect!" Agatha protested. While we passed the trash can, Agatha stops and picks it up, making sure it's standing the way it's supposed too. After that she, of course, starts wiping her hands with wipes.

(Btw, Courtney's dead. When they get further out of the city, I'm gonna have Christopher find her.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 am

Nora:
"Yes. And we shall celebrate that achievement when we get to Aurora Skies. And; we all had those thoughts of despair, it is simply human nature." I exclaim to Kimberly.
I nod at her and then step over a deer carcass. "Ugh." I mutter while putting my sleeve to my nose.

Niamh:
I hear what Christopher said and then grin at what he had implied. Agatha must've been one crap coffee barista. I watch Agatha pick up the trash can and then look at the two of them as they walk. "You two do know why we need you so much, don't you?" I ask them,
Not knowing whether they overheard anything about are so-called, 'Cure'.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:00 am

"Yes we shall celebrate with a festive spirit," Kimberly agreed in a happy tone, before looking at the deer carcass with a look of disgust expressed over her face. "Of course, we shall have the long process of getting the cure to everyone who was decayed throughout entire SimNation..." Kimberly remarked, having been thinking about how long it will take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:05 am

Agatha~
I look side to side, completely unsure. "To make sure you have cleanex wipes?" Is the only thing that came to my mind. For once in a long time, Christopher actually cracks a smile but it disappears as soon as it came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:11 am

Nora:
"Even if it works, SimNation will never be the same again. This will go down as one of the biggest events in history. I can see them teaching about it in schools now!" I say while thinking about how schools will teach about this whole ordeal in a matter of decades!
"What does it do? I mean; how will it fix the people who have become decays and lost their limbs, or organs, or etcetera?" Markus asks us while he catches up with us.

I think for a few moments and then look at Markus. "We tried it on a dog before the base was...attacked." I start, clearing my throat. "Hank and Henri had taken up the task of killing the poor thing, removing its limbs, and then infecting it with the Z-Virus."

"Soon; when it came back as a decay, or zombie- as Hank had been calling them. We injected it with the cure and it died. After a few minutes, its limbs began to grow back and it came back to life as normal dog. The exact same as it was before Hank and Henri killed it." I finish. Mark's face was in shock that something like that could of happened.

"Although; there is a factor that may prove troublesome. We have yet to try it out on a human-being." I tell Markus and Kimberly.

Niamh:
A smile spreads onto my face and I ask Nora to pass me her backpack. I catch it and then zip it open. "Here." I say while slowly and carefully taking out a see-through box containing a vile of green-ish liquid. "This, is a cure." I tell them, that smile still planted onto my face.
Back to top Go down
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 am

Christopher~
"And you think it'll work?" I asked flatly. I, personally, don't think it's gonna work. There just ISN'T a cure for these things. Ugh, I could've started a group of my own. An elite force that would decimate all zombie-kind... and I'm stuck with lab monkeys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:18 am

"Yes; it will be a truly spectacular accomplishment within history. Our names will forever be engraved on the tombstone of history. On the other hand, we may not have tested it on a human, but it isn't like we have no-where to continue testing. If Aurora Skies it still up and running, they still have the facilities to help contribute towards that small step that might be left if it does not function correctly on humans," Kimberly shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:24 am

( Christopher is such a debbie-downer, this cure is obviously the real deal. Well; with a few, er, repercussions. Wink )

Niamh:
"It does work." I state. "And, if it didn't we'd have plenty of time to develop it further at Aurora Skies." I say smugly to him. I was getting a negative vibe off of Christopher.
Maybe we should of looked for survivors in another place; because he didn't seem to want to be with us.

Nora:
"Yes; you are right. If AS is still up and running then we will be able to improve the cure if it does not work." I respond to Kimberly as I look back at the commotion behind us. Niamh and Christopher seemed to also be talking about our cure.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 am

((repercussions? I don't like the sound of that but at the same time do like it...))

"It's all going to go perfectly to plan," Kimberly reassured herself, not wanting to poison her emotional state with thoughts of that she has wasted her time struggling to cure something that cannot be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:34 am

(Repercussions... coming from YOU that can't be good XD
And yeah, he's kind of a party pooper but that's just because he doesn't trust anyone yet)

Christopher~
"If it doesn't work, at least I can actually defend myself." I replied smugly too. "Let's just sing a happy song!" Agatha interrupts with a giant smile on her face. She didn't like arguing but, right now, I don't care. I don't even really want to be with these people in the first place, I'm only with them because a zombie would go after them first because they're so freaking weak. They're like dried spaghetti!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:37 am

"At least we are actually doing something so that we don't have to defend ourselves 24/7," Kimberly replied with a glare, annoyed by his attitude towards the situation. "As long as this cure reaches a safe Aurora Skies, everything will fall into place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordee09
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:39 am

( I have a devious plan up my unusually large sleeve. That's all I can comment on as of now. But, you could try and put the hints and pieces, that I'll drop from now on, together. Wink)

Nora:
"Hopefully we can find some champaign in the coming days, I'll pop it open the day we saved the world." I reply, giddily. It could work, it could not. But; no point in focusing on the negatives when you can focus on the positives.

Niamh:
"What is that supposed to mean? I can defend myself, we can defend ourselves, Henri and I were just caught of guard." I snap at him. I stepped over a pile of debris and then continue to walk properly through the muck, tall grass, and small cluttered pieces of debris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next